(1) Air-breathability: Polypropylene chips are not soaked, and the moisture content is zero. The 10% fiber has the characteristics of high porosity, good air-breathability, easy to keep the fabric dry, and easy to clean.
(2) Lightweight materials: Polypropylene tree needs to be the main raw material for production, with a low specific gravity, only 60% cotton, which is fluffy and feels good.
(3) Soft: It is formed by hot-melt bonding of thin fibers and light spots. The finished product is soft and comfortable.
(4) Antibacterial and chemical inhibitor: Polypropylene is a chemically inactive substance, resistant to insects, and can separate bacteria and insects in liquid; antibacterial, alkali resistant and finished products will not affect their strength due to corrosion.
(5) Antibacterial: This product has the ability to absorb water, does not mold, and can separate the liquid erosion of bacteria and insects, instead of mold moths.
(6) The material performance is very good. The product is made of polypropylene directly spun surface, the product strength is better than ordinary short fiber products, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
(7) In terms of environmental protection, most of the non-woven materials used are polypropylene, while the original material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of these two substances are similar, their chemical properties are very different. The molecular structure of polyethylene is extremely stable, so it is difficult to be biodegraded, so plastic bags cannot be decomposed for hundreds of years. However, for polypropylene material, its molecular structure is not very strong and easily broken, so it can be easily decomposed by organisms. Moreover, polypropylene material is non-toxic, even if it is decomposed, its decomposition products are still non-toxic.