We are a bag manufacturer with 8 years of manufacturing experience.
Our products mainly include various paper bags, non-
woven bags, canvas bags and plastic bags.
Our products can be used in shopping malls, food stores, pharmacies, grocery stores and other industries.
At the same time, we also support private ordering.
The company has professional designers, professional production equipment and mature production technology to meet customer needs.
Variety payment terms: T/T; D/P; L/C; CASH; Western Union; Paypal
24 hours online professional reply
Excellent after-sale service
OEM & ODM
OEM & ODM available
We have a professional R&D team with more than 4 years of R&D experience.
The company is equipped with a computer designed for product design, a mature design system.
Before the design, our team will fully communicate with the customer to understand the customer's needs.
In the design process, we will provide a variety of solutions for the customer to choose.
“ Thank you so much for your perfect assistance. I received your samples and will now go to promote them and come back to you as soon as possible. ”
“ Working with this company was very easy, the price was good, Mr. Chen was always quick to respond and was quite helpful.”
- 1. WHAT IF I CAN’T PAY STRAIGHT AWAY?
- That’s not a problem. We work on a pro-forma basis; you don’t have to pay as soon as you place your order, we just need to receive the payment before we dispatch your order. This way we can give you as much time as possible to pay while protecting ourselves at the same time. If you become a repeat customer (which, we certainly hope so!), you can apply for a credit account. Our accounts departments reviews this and makes a decision, but credit can only be applied on second and subsequent orders. The payment terms when you have an account can vary, and are deciding on an individual basis. Long story short, you don’t need to pay as soon as you place an order.
- 2. CAN I SEE A SAMPLE BAG FIRST?
- Of course you can! It’s understandable that you may want to see a physical sample, to assess for yourself the size, strength and quality of the bags you are deciding on – and we are more than happy to oblige. Just get in touch with one of our sales team and we’ll send you out a sample pack of some of the bags we’ve previously created for clients. You can also invest in a pre-production sample of your company’s bag if you wish (depending on the product you’re after), which can be worthwhile if your order is completely bespoke in both size and style, and you’re planning to order a large quantity.
- 3. WHAT IF WE DON’T HAVE ARTWORK?
- Not everyone is a design expert so there’s no need to worry. We offer a full design service to help you get your ideas into a workable piece of artwork. We can either start completely from scratch or take any artwork you already have and get it redrawn into the right format to ensure you get a stunning effect on your printed bags.
- 4. WHAT IF THE COLOURS COME OUT WRONG?
- The key thing here is to make sure you have colour consistency among the inconsistencies of the surfaces being printed on. The best way to ensure this happens is to choose your company colours from the Standard Pantone Colour Books. If you use the Pantone Colour Bridge book it will match any Pantone colour to any 4 colour printing process, and likewise, any 4 colour printing process to any Pantone colour. These guides aren’t cheap and you don’t need to rush out and buy one. Most professional designers will have these guides and can help you choose a colour selection, or match up existing logo colours to a Pantone colour you can go forward with to keep colour consistency throughout your branding.
- 5. WHAT IF WE DON’T HAVE ENOUGH STORAGE SPACE?
- Like most things, the bigger the quantity ordered, the cheaper the price per unit will be. You don’t need to let your lack of space stop you cashing in on bulk buying your printed bags. At The Printed Bag Shop we offer a storage service, looking after a portion of your order in a safe, secure storage area. We are able to hold on to the excess of your order for up to 12 months, giving you plenty of time to use them up! The designated storage area is located in our own premises; it’s a secure heated area, ensuring your bags remain in top condition with no sign of dampness and no musty smells. Once we have them stored you can request as many boxes or packs as you want, whenever you need them. All you need to pay is the courier costs to have them delivered.
- 6. HOW QUICKLY CAN MY PRINTED BAGS BE DELIVERED?
- There isn’t one answer for this, as each of our products require a different amount of time between receipt of artwork and delivery to your door, with some taking longer than others.